NNL recruiting for Post Doctoral Development Scheme 2022 cohort
Following the success of the first National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) Post Doctoral Development Scheme, NNL is recruiting for a new cohort starting in 2022. This novel initiative aims to further develop the skills of recent PhD graduates by placing researchers within NNL’s commercial business environment, whilst enabling them to continue applying their research skills.
Currently available positions are advertised on NNL’s website. Posts are available for a range of topics including materials science and chemistry.
The two-year programme offers:
- A clear pathway for their technical development
- Commercial awareness of all of the functions of NNL
- Access to a programme of tailored training, building on their previous experience
- Behavioural Development providing their own personal development plan
- Opportunities to network with mid-career professionals and experts
- Mentoring to achieve chartered status with their chosen professional body
- Membership of a cohort of early career professionals to provide support in developing within the company